Life is so busy that I can't find time to blog you something awesome, but here are some great sites where I left comments today:
1. Blogher on migraines
2. Logophile on commercials that don't piss us off
3. MOMformation on washing in cold water
4. The Root on sexism in the primary (Kudos to Rose for her article! I had the pleasure of meeting her last summer and she's awesome. Keep her name in your head.)
5. Real Women, Real Voices discusses recent ICE raids.
6. I gush about former teachers at Shakesville.
7. Profound Sarcasm on Scarlett's crush on Obama
8. Division Street breaks down the real costs of the approved move of the Chicago's Children Museum....which I oppose.
9. Progress Illinois brings us a smackdown by Senator Durbin.
10. Lastly, Kim at MOMformation takes the lead on the charge to get additives out of our food. For your sake, my sake, and of course, the children's sake.
The Voracious Vegan brings us carrot cake cupcakes!
Now off to bed to prepare for tomorrow's Making Media Connections conference. Woot!
Mary: The Adventures of Mary Shelley's Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Granddaughter by Brea Grant My rating: 4 of ...
WOW...this is my first post during the Coronavirus pandemic! I hope you and your loved ones are healthy and safe. Thanks to the Chicago Ch...
Braintown by Laura Hernandez My rating: 3 of 5 stars View all my reviews