Whoa mama! I'm back at work and the kid is back at school today. I thought that this morning was going to be hairy, but the Goddess blessed us with a hassle free morning.
I did write up a short list of hopes for 2009 at Work it, Mom!
And as usual, here is a list of my AWEARNESS posts that you might have missed over the holidays:
- Who Should Benefit from the Jobs Growth Program?
- I'll Have the Turkey on Sourdough with a Side of Your Flu
- Now That's Using Your Crown
- Don't Mind the Dead Fish, Coal Ash is Safe
- Re-gifting: The Green & Inexpensive Way to Give
- Is There a Benefit to Migraines?
- It's Baking Season!
- The Tough Case of an Eye for an Eye
- The Walsh Family: Turning Tragedy into Positive Action
- What to Do When an Online Friend Dies?
- Slaves Built That House
OK, back to the grind...