I dunno why my blog broke this week. Sorry for being unreadable for a few days...well design-wise anyway. But it looks like things are back to normal. Leave a comment, tweet or email if you ever see the blog all wonky. Honestly I don't check the blog every day. Especially this past week when I was out with a migraine for two days. That's what happens when I plan to write like a mofo on Thursday night...migraine.
It's been awhile since I posted my AWEARNESS posts, so here they are:
- Things You'll Never Hear About a Male SCOTUS Nominee
- A First Times Two!
- Day of Decision
- A Woman Gave Birth Alone...In Jail (This one is getting some great comments!)
- Update on 35,000 Sex Goddess
- Moscow's First Pride Parade Broken Up By Police
- Sex Symbol or Birth Goddess? You Be the Judge
- THIS is Why We Need Hate Crime Legislation
I have another Sotomayor post ready for next week, I'm sure I'll be writing about her more. Sadly the sexist and racist attacks are keeping me too busy to actually read about her mad judge skills. Thankfully there are others out there working on this issues.