It was a pleasure to be on Diego Mulligan's show, The Journey Home, this evening.
Diego & I spent a lot of time chatting about health care reform and mom blogs, so I thought that I'd pull up a few recent posts on health care on a few of my favorite mom blogs:
- PunditMom points us to some great places for information on health care reform;
- CultureKitchen (a blog that happens to be run by a mom) demands that Bean & Foster give us health care reform;
- MOMocrats discusses what is actually in the health care bills about abortion;
- MOMocrats take on Sarah Palin and her death panel comment;
- One MOMocrat tells her story of losing her health insurance;
- VivirLatino (run by a mami blogger) discusses health care in immigration detention centers, or the lack there of health care in immigration detention centers;
- Feminist Breeder tells us why we don't need that c-section;
- MomsRising is also a great source for mama's discussing health care.
Thanks for visiting!