Feminists are everywhere at the 2016 Printers Row LitFest this weekend!
- Anne Elizabeth Moore in conversation with Andi Zeisler
- I've finished We Were Feminists Once and love it. A full review will be coming soon. Until then, attend this sure-to-be amazing conversation or join me in conversation with Andi on Thursday at Women and Children First!
- Ana Castillo discusses her most recent memoir, “Black Dove” with Dahleen Glanton
- I also need to write up my review of this moving book. But hey, I blurbed it, so read my micro review on the back of the book!
- "If I Can't Timejump, I Don't Want To Be in Your Revolution": Charlie Jane Anders, Annalee Newitz, Dan Sinker and Kameron Hurley
- Welcome to the Neighborhood: Nestor Gomez, Ben Tanzer, Britt Julious, Clarence Browley and Zoe Zolbrod with emcees and co-curators Rachel Hyman and Paul Dailing
- Family Fun: Donna Bozzo and Emily Paster in conversation with Heidi Stevens
- Poetry Reading and Conversation: Luis Rodriguez, “Borrowed Bones” with Jamila Woods and Lisa Yun Lee
- Mystery Writers of America "Flash Fiction" contest with Sara Paretsky and Lori Rader-Day moderated by Heather Ash
- Amy Goodman, “Democracy Now!” in conversation with Adam Cohen, “Imbeciles: The Supreme Court, American Eugenics, and the Sterilization of Carrie Buck”
- Lindy West, “Shrill,” Rebecca Traister, “All the Single Ladies” and LaShonda Katrice Barnett, "Jam On The Vine" in conversation with Greta Johnsen
- Ethan Michaeli, “The Defender” and Natalie Moore, “The South Side” in conversation with Lolly Bowean
- Fat Rice chefs / owners / authors Abe Conlon and Adrienne Lo in conversation with Louisa Chu and Monica Eng
- Memoir: Struggle & Strength: Joan Barnes and Michele Weldon in conversation with Barbara Mahany
Disclaimer: Not every person at each highlighted event is a feminist. But there is at least one! So go!