- Alternet ran with this story, apparently broken by this blog, yet rewritten for them. I only find that odd in that Alternet seems to like to cross-post blogs...Perhaps mine was too personal of a post as their post was more of a straight forward obit. *shrug* I try to understand what they look for, but it's a mystery to me.
- Uncensored Feminista marks her 1-year-blog bday by discussing Jana and how she also lost a sibling, almost a year ago.
- Sociolitryst spread the word, as has Feministe, The F-Word, and Aiken Area Progressive
- AAP wins the award for best title.
- Everyday Citizen left two moving tributes to Jana in the comments and I want to make sure you all see them.
A fund has been set up at Jana's former law school to honor her memory:
c/o Dean of Law
1535 W. 15th St.
Lawrence, KS 66045