So, there are things that are especially making me smile right now. And I thought I’d make a list (ala Oprah’s gratitude journals from years ago because- let’s face it- we need some smiles right now).
Here’s my current I heart you list…
- 3 Musketeers Mint Minis - I keep a bowl filled with them on my desk at work. The perfect treat!
- Saturday Night Live
- My Bears defense - I think I ended up with them on my fantasy football team only because it was tradition AND they kinda sucked last year.
- Tony Romo - I still don't quite buy the buzz, but he's also part of the reason why my fantasy team is 5-0.
- Second wave feminists who are woman enough to talk about their mistakes and what we, 3rd & 2nd wavers, can do together.
- My job.
- My friends, especially the ones who smack me on the back of my head when I start hating on myself.
- And of course, the kid.
Don't forget that VLF is participating in the DonorsChoose Blogger Challenge. We already have one class funded, let's get that second one funded!