- Make the grid green in 10 years
- Legalize the Medicinal and Recreational Use of Marijuana
- Get FISA Right, repeal the PATRIOT Act, and restore our civil liberties
- Save Small Business From the CPSIA
- Health Freedom IS Our First Freedom
All are great ideas, except the marijuana one for me, I think we have more urgent things to tackle. And while abortion rights came in the second tier, I am sad that it was the top women's rights issue. That said, I was pleased to see marriage equality make it to the final 10 as it has repercussions that trickle down into many other issues. And as someone who works with college students, I was uber-happy to see the DREAM Act win out too. We must find a pathway to citizenship or at least documentation for children who are brought here without the proper paperwork. If we don't, we are simply wasting the talent of these children.
Three more days people...three more days.