Yeah, I'm still here.
Amy came for her annual visit over the weekend so all blogging & writing was put on hold. She brought her adorable daughter with her, who is my daughter's East Coast BFF and kinda a twin. The girls are only 5 days apart and perhaps something bonded them in the womb as their mamas bonded over pregnancy ups and downs. I'll write more about their visit, but I wanted to share my latest Awearness posts with you, cause there's a plenty!
- Did a School Nurse Save the Day?
- It's Fair Pay Day
- Latina actor hopes to U-Haul it out of the kitchen
- Is Skype a Non-custodial Parent's Dream or a Custodial Parent's Nightmare?
- Breast is Still Best
- Really, It's OK to Let Your Son Wear Nail Polish
- Where Volunteering Can Take You
- The Bandana Project
- What Does the Taxman Do with Your Money?
- From Chicago to NOLA...Through Our Toliets
- Why I Was Thinking of Natasha Richardson Last Week