First the two panels I'm on:
- Mom Blogging - Beyond Swag and Diaper Bags: This one is with PunditMom
- Beyond Tokenism: How Social Media Can Fix S***: This one is with Deanna Zandt, Rob Biko Baker and Cheryl Contee.
- Not the Silent Majority: Women in Politics Online: Proposed by Sarah Granger with Shireen Mitchell of the National Council of Women's Organizations, Fem 2.0 & the Media & Tech Taskforce, Erin Kotecki-Vest of BlogHer, and Cheryl Contee of Fission Strategies and Jack & Jill Politics.
- Social Media, Social Capital: Boot Camp: Another panel featuring Deanna Zandt with Susan Mernit
- Social Justice and Video Games: Proposed by the fabulous Latoya Peterson with N'Gai Croal and Naomi Clark; invited Professor Andre Brock
- The Online News of Tomorrow: Proposed by BFF Andrew Huff. No other panelists listed yet, but he knows I'm watching!! *cough*womenpoc*cough*
From El Blog:TWO MORE from Kety at the National Council of La Raza::
Below the sessions related to the Hispanic market. Vote early and vote often!
- Hispanic Social Media, a panel organized by yours truly
- For Spanish Press 1: An overview of the online Hispanic market by Fernando Rodriguez (Terra)
- The Wise Latina Digital Club: Meet some of the top Latina political and social commentators online
- Austin: Latino Internet Capital of the World: by Paul Saucido (La Banda Elastica)
- Here come all the Latino bloggers: Learn about what is happening online and offline in Latin America, by Kara Andrade (HablaHonduras)
And one more I saw on Twitter:
Think I should have you on this list? Leave a comment with your info. Feminists, women of color and BFFs are welcome. Others, tell me why I should lobby for your vote.
Voting ends September 4, 2009.
Want to know more about the voting and how much your vote matters? Click here!