May is Latino Book Month and to mark this awesome literary month, I'm hosting a giveaway, but first, my peeps at Hachette Books is hosting a live chat at Blogtalk Radio.
The show is scheduled for 5/18/2010 2:30 PM ET.
Please call (646) 378-0047 or visit the Hachetee Blogtalk Radio page to participate.
- Grand Central Publishing editor Selina McLemore
- Luis Alberto Urrea, author of INTO THE BEAUTIFUL NORTH
- Iris Gomez, author of TRY TO REMEMBE
- Kathy Cano-Murillo, CraftyChica and author of WAKING UP IN THE LAND OF GLITTER
Hosted by HBG Senior Web Publicist & Literanista Blogger, Valerie M. Russo
Now the giveaway:
You will need to send me your mailing address (No PO Boxes, USA or Canada only) and your selections.
1. Comment on any of my posts until May 31, 2010 and include your email address in your comment
That's it. No need to Tweet, be my fan or subscribe to my feed to enter. Althou, if you send the Flirty Cupcake gals my way, I may give you another entry. I'll post the contest at the bottom of all my posts for May to make it fair. Please don't split up your comment to make more entries, (ex. comment 1: Hi. comment 2: I like comment 3: this post!) just comment nicely.
Good luck! Buena suerte!