GIVEAWAY: The Chicago Toy & Game Fair is back!
Yup, it's that time of the year again...TOY FAIR TIME!
That's me meeting Darth Vader at the 2011 Toy Fair. We've attended the Toy Fair in the past and had a lot of fun. And we're excited to attend again this year.
And yes, I'm excited to say that I am offering a free weekend family pass (unlimited children, large families win out!) to one lucky reader.
1) Comment on this post for an entry & leave your email address
2) Tweet out this post and make sure to include @veronicaeye so I know you did it
3) Share this post on any other social media outlet. Tag me if you can or leave a link in the comments. Just figure out how I know you did it.
4) Your limit is 4 entries per person. The only reason I'm including social media as a way to enter is I know some people just don't like to leave comments.
5) Make sure I have a way to get a hold of you! Email, twitter handle, etc.
6) Deadline is Sunday, November 3rd at 12 pm Chicago time
If you aren't into giveaways, you can still grab a $2 coupon off your admission.
Saturday, November 23, 2013 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Sunday, November 24, 2013 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
****This is Grandparents day! Kids, bring grandma and/or grandpa and they get in free.
$5 per child aged 3 to 13
****Educators, librarians and scouts in uniform