For those of you keeping track of my PhD journey, next month are my comprehensive exams. They are a set of three exams that are supposed to test us on everything we should know. And yes this means that this blog is most likely (should!) go to radio silence.
So as I crawl off into the study sunset, I leave you with a list of all of this year's Summer of Feminista posts for your reading pleasure. Thank you to the amazing Latinas who shared their stories with this blog over summer 2013.
- The Antidote to the Mentoring Poison
- La Luzma, La Pixie and Me
- A Responsibility
- Learning from the Gray
- Building a Circle of Mentors
- A Good Mentor Is Nurturing, Tough and Lets You Have a Good Cry
- On second thought, Latinas have a lot to learn from Sheryl Sandberg
- Looking back at my mentors
- The Importance of Multiple Mentors
- The Importance of Affirmative Activism and Multiple Mentors