Yup, it's that time of the year again...TOY FAIR TIME!
That's me meeting Darth Vader at the 2011 Toy Fair. We've attended the Toy Fair in the past and had a lot of fun. And we're excited to attend again this year.
And yes, I'm excited to say that I am offering a free weekend family pass (unlimited children, large families win out!) to one lucky reader.
1) Comment on this post for an entry & leave your email address
2) Tweet out this post and make sure to include @veronicaeye so I know you did it
3) Share this post on any other social media outlet. Tag me if you can or leave a link in the comments. Just figure out how I know you did it.
4) Your limit is 4 entries per person. The only reason I'm including social media as a way to enter is I know some people just don't like to leave comments.
5) Make sure I have a way to get a hold of you! Email, twitter handle, etc.
6) Deadline is Sunday, November 3rd at 12 pm Chicago time
If you aren't into giveaways, you can still grab a $2 coupon off your admission.
Saturday, November 23, 2013 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Sunday, November 24, 2013 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
****This is Grandparents day! Kids, bring grandma and/or grandpa and they get in free.
$5 per child aged 3 to 13
****Educators, librarians and scouts in uniform